WATCH IN HD!!! DON’T FORGET TO RATE, COMMENT, AND SUBSCRIBE!!!
Hi everyone! This is a tutorial on how to do a really easy-to-do but cute makeup look to pair with your French maid cosplays! Since the French maid cosplay is the go-to for beginners, I tried my best to make the makeup items the most budget friendly as possible and the steps the easiest to follow as possible.
This will be a great look for halloween, for if you’re going to be in a maid café soon, or if you’re planning to pull off a maid cosplay!
As for the brushes, I’ve always believed in splurging on better brushes because good brushes can make a world of difference in your work, and good brushes can be kept for more than 10 years (I’m a Sigma brush girl and I love it)…for those who aren’t willing to splurge yet, you can definitely just check out the shape of the brushes I’m using and get something similar.
Hope you like it! :3
○ Dolly Wink Eyebrow Powder (01-Honey Brown)
http://goo.gl/4jQDUh -Blog Review
○ CanMake Lasting Multi Eyebase WP
○ NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil (604-Milk)
○ Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Collection 8-pan Palette (738-Comfort Zone)
○ Etude House Teardrop Powder (04-White Pearl Tear)
○ CanMake Strong Eyes Liner
http://goo.gl/SWlFV2 -Blog Review
○ Heroine Make Volume and Curl Mascara
http://goo.gl/ddBbdB -Blog Review
○ Dolly Wink False Eyelashes (09-Natural Dolly)
http://goo.gl/WX8i80 -Blog Review
○ CanMake Shading Powder (01- Danish Brown/Yellow Brown– term depends on where you’re buying the product)
http://goo.gl/OKmGDy -Blog Review
○ CanMake Powder Cheeks (PW-28)
○ NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream (06-Istanbul)
○ Etude House Color Lips Fit (WH901)
Brushes and Tools Used:
○ Dolly Wink Eyebrow Brush (came with the kit of the eyebrow powder)
○ Sigma E55 Eye Shading brush
○ Sigma E30 Pencil Brush
○ Sigma E40 Tapered Blending Brush
○ Sigma E21 Blush Brush
○ Koji Curving Eyelash Curler
○ Sigma P88 Precision Flat Angled Brush
○ Etude House Pro Skill Blush Brush (101-Blusher)
○ Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Brush (I called it my Lip Tar brush in the video)
*Sigma E55, E30, and E40 come from the Make Me Classy Travel Kit
♫ Subscribe today! ♫ https://goo.gl/2uMCH5
♫ Check out my makeup tutorials! https://goo.gl/E9iZOa
♫ See my lifestyle and event vlogs! https://goo.gl/9VozEx
♫ See my videos in the Filipino language! https://goo.gl/I7x4sQ
♫ BLOG ♫ http://www.dollupmari.com
♫ FACEBOOK ♫ https://www.facebook.com/DollUpMari
♫ TWITTER ♫ https://twitter.com/MarilenePerez_
♫ INSTAGRAM ♫ http://instagram.com/marileneperez_
Little bio: Hi! I’m Mari, a beauty blogger and YouTuber from the Philippines. I am of Chinese-Dutch heritage so this is why I don’t necessarily look Filipino, Chinese, nor Dutch. I run a beauty blog called Doll Up Mari. I’m still looking for a better, less grand term than “Pinay beauty guru”, but till then, I guess that’s what I do here on YouTube?
I make content about beauty and lifestyle, and perhaps cats, too. I especially love Korean and Japanese beauty products so you’re bound to see them here often! My stuff here on YouTube would usually be under Makeup Tutorials, Makeup Reviews, Unboxings, Makeup and Skincare Hauls, First Impressions, Collections, Beauty Favorites, Listicals, Event Coverages, Empties, Skincare Routines (epsecially Asian Skincare Routines), Asian Makeup Routines, and you will also see a bit of travel! I do put out videos in Filipino, so watch out!
I also run a food blog, The Mari-nator, another blog also bearing my nickname. My food blog is geared toward meal photos, restaurant reviews, my cooking, recipes, and other snippets of my life.