DIY everyday MAKEUP TUTORIAL, tips and ideas for getting an elegant, flawless look.
Simple Everyday Makeup –
1. Apply the foundation with a stifling powder and do it in a circular motion and do not press the brush.
2. Instead of using a concealer apply the foundation using your fingers under the eyes. This would give you more coverage.
3. Apply loose powder to set the foundation
4. Apply mascara on the upper and lower eyelashes.
5. Fill in the eye brows with an eyebrow pencil.
6. Apply a bit of blusher on the apple of the cheeks. Go in a circular motion in an upward direction.
7. Fill in the lips with some gloss; it can be of a darker colour too. Bright colour would enhance the look more.
Tools you will need:
• Powder Brush
• Stifling Brush
• Lip Brush
For more videos, watch https://www.youtube.com/user/StylecrazeTV
Make-up enhances our personalities to a great extent. We all want to look good but many of us find the makeup regimes to be tacky. Stylecraze presents make-up videos which would help you overcome that difficulty and become adept at doing various make-overs for yourself. You need not fret about going to the parlour every time for easier regimes. The video teaches every little detail required for doing a good make-up. You can also check out a comprehensive tutorial on everyday make up @ http://www.stylecraze.com/articles/effortless-everyday-fresh-simple-makeup-tutorial/
International Make up Expert Bubbly J explores the various make-up regimes and demonstrates the routines in detail in the videos. Check out the videos for further tips and helpful information.
Don’t forget to check 101 make up tips and tricks : – http://www.stylecraze.com/articles/101-make-up-tips-and-tricks/