Thumbs up if you want me to do more looks on other people!! XO
*For all details & More: http://www.thebeautybybel.com/2015/06/makeup-for-glasses-10-tips.html
Hello my loves!!!! I have seen this type of video requested FOREVER now! I am SO happy to bring in Hayley for todays look! (She is 20 for those who are wondering :D) She always wears glasses so she was a perfect candidate In this video I wanted to take you through a full face look while also teaching you some tricks to help keep your makeup on all day. I hope you guys enjoy this video!! We had so much fun making it for you!! Let me know if you like the idea of me bringing in different people to show you different looks! Love you muffins! And THANK YOU BEAUTIFUL HAYLEY for being a doll and helping me make this video! Love you girl!!! XOXO Carli
Makeup Tips for Those who Wear Glasses:
1. Always apply a primer to help keep your face makeup intact. I always go for a primer that blurs out the pores and fine lines. This will create a smooth base for your makeup to build on.
2. Don’t forget to apply loose powder to set your concealer and or foundation if you are not using concealer. We don’t want our makeup to move all over the place after a few minutes. Setting your creams will help lock them in and last all day. This is one of the most important tips!
3. Always apply a primer to help keep your eyeshadow intact. Just like we prime our face, we want to prime our eyes. This will help your eyeshadow from creasing or rubbing off throughout the day.
4. Go for a shimmer shade on the lid to help brighten and make your eyes stand out!! I love champagne colors for the lids
5. Focus most of your work on the outer ‘V’ this is the part of your eye that will be most visible. I think a cat eye is always a great simple way to spruce up your normal makeup look!
6. If your liner and mascara is always smearing try switching over to waterproof products. Sometimes this will solve all your smearing problems.
7. Go for a thickening mascara over a lengthening mascara because we don’t want our lashes touching the frames! I love the telescopic because its both lengthening and thickening. 2 Coats will be a perfect amount.
8. Make your cheeks POP! Since your whole cheek area will be exposed go for a bright blush & a glowy highlighter!
9. Go bold with the lip color ! Try experimenting with different lip colors. Step outside your comfort zone! You may be surprised 😉
10. Always apply a setting spray to help seal all your hard work and effort. I really believe setting sprays help lock in your makeup and keep you looking great all day!! XOXO
Clinique Daily Moisturizer: http://bit.ly/1BI6xo9
Maybelline Blur Primer: http://amzn.to/1GhCFlh
Rimmel Radiance BB Cream in Light http://amzn.to/1KzuWwB
Mixed with NYX Liquid Illuminator http://amzn.to/1GTQMMo
Tarte Creaseless Concealer Light http://bit.ly/1Gll0H1
Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder http://bit.ly/1Jx53Be
LE Anastasia Pro Brow Kit http://bit.ly/1KJ1bNc
Bare Minerals 5 in 1 in Barely Nude http://bit.ly/1yUhOf0
The Balm Nude Tude Palette: http://amzn.to/1BENI0s
Kat Von D: Black Tattoo eyeliner http://bit.ly/1yNWTfB
L’oreal Telescopic Mascara http://amzn.to/153Bj4U
NYX Contour Palette: http://bit.ly/1FIYC9E
Revlon Blush in Wine Not http://amzn.to/1rGKyGz
Laura Geller Ballerina Highlighter http://bit.ly/1SRVS0t
NYX Natural Lip Liner http://amzn.to/1vHeTmO
Madison Ave http://bit.ly/1AGQlUM
Plum Crazy Lipgloss http://bit.ly/1vCUccv
35% off all Whitening Lightning purchases with code; Carlibel35
*Get 4 Lipsticks for only $38! +free shipping Code: Thankful4 http://bit.ly/1tEn4PY
*Get 5 Glosses for $40! +free shipping Use code; carli40 http://bit.ly/cincodegloss
**Current Coupon Codes**
*Sigma Brushes: http://sigma-beauty.7eer.net/c/57018/146545/2835
10% off with code; CARLI10
*Bellami Hair Extensions: I love the 220g & 260g sets!
Use code: Carlibel55 for $$ off any set!! http://bit.ly/bellami5
*Make sure to subscribe to Brett’s new fitness channel!!!!
Follow me on Instagram:
http://www.instagram.com/TheFashionBybel – My Fashion Page for OOTD
Follow me on SNAPCHAT! CarliPenguin5
Come check out my beauty page for quotes & love!
Disclaimer: this video is not sponsored. Some links may be affiliate links XOX